Annual Council 2017
New Date: May 5 – 7, 2017
Location: World Trade and Convention Center NEW Room 100, 1st Floor
Accommodations: Delta Halifax, Delta Barrington and Prince George
Online Registration: February 27, 2017 – March 27, 2017
Local Presidents are reminded to send in the names of their Voting & Alternate Delegates as well as Local Observers as soon as they are available.
New for Council 2017
- All sessions will be held on the 1st floor of the World Trade & Convention Center in Room 100.
- Registration will be held at the World Trade & Convention Center from 4:30 until 7:00 p.m. on the 3rd Floor in rooms 301-303. Late registration will be available in the NSTU Office located in Council Chambers at the World Trade & Convention Center.
- The Health Kiosk will be located at the World Trade & Convention Center 3rd floor, Room 307 (top of the escalator to the left).
- The New Delegate Orientation Session will be provided by way of a webinar which will be posted on the NSTU website. A link will be emailed to new delegates in April.
- The Council Workbook will once again be offered to delegates electronically (PDF and flipbook versions). During the online registration process delegates will be asked to select their preference of a paper copy of the Council Workbook or an electronic copy of the Council Workbook (resolution 2014-42). Numbers for printing the Workbook will be based on these responses.
- The President’s reception will be held Friday evening immediately following Council from 9:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. in NEW Rooms 301-303 at the World Trade & Convention Center.
- The Council Awards Luncheon will be held on Saturday, May 6th in NEW Rooms 301-303 at the World Trade & Convention Center. Email correspondence has been sent to Local Presidents outlining the procedures.
Any questions regarding the above can be emailed to email@example.com.