Medavie Plan Member Website
Simple and Secure
The Medavie Blue Cross plan member website will help you better understand, manage and co-ordinate your benefit plan. The plan member website is simple to use, convenient, and delivered in a secure environment.
On the plan member website
Depending on your group plan, a variety of options may be available to you.
Coverage Inquiry: Detailed information about your benefit plan
Forms: Printable versions of generic Medavie Blue Cross claim forms
- View and/or update address information (where applicable)
- Request new identification cards (where applicable)
- Add/update banking information for direct deposit of claim payments (where applicable)
- View claims history for yourself and your dependents
- View record of payments issued to you and/or the service provider
- View Health Spending Account balances (where applicable)
First-time access to the plan member website
- Go to the Medavie Blue Cross website at www.medavie.bluecross.ca
- From the sign-in menu located at the right of the page, select Plan Members
- Under the For Cardholders/Member Services heading, select Go to secure site
- Once you reach the entrance to the secure site, select 1st time, Register Now
- Click on the image of the card that most resembles yours
- Complete the online registration form (you will need your card)
- A temporary password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address entered during registration
- Return to the plan member site and enter the User ID and temporary password
- You will be prompted to change the password; click Submit to save the new password
- Click Logon once the changes are saved
Please note your user id and password for future reference
Please note: For security reasons, the plan member website is for use of the cardholder/member only.
Dependents and other family members will not have access to the site.
For further information on the plan member website, or for any questions about your Medavie Blue Cross benefit plan, please contact our Customer Information Centre at the toll-free number on the back of your identification card or e-mail email@example.com.