- Education Week 2015
April 19 - 25, 2015
- Nova Scotia teachers recognized
for making a difference
- Your Pension News
the Fall 2014/Winter 2015 edition is now available
- NSTU responds to Report of the
Minister's Panel on Education
- NSTU Pre-Retirement Seminars
2014-2015 Pre-Retirement Seminars schedule now posted
- Medavie Blue Cross
now offering additional eServices
- CTF Perspectives - March 2015
- CTF Advisory Committees, 2015-2016
- International Women's Day:
Looking back to Beijing and beyond 2015 at the UNCSW59
- Education International
to hold World Congress in Ottawa in July
- The Chronicle Herald
is looking for your good news stories!
- Copyright Matters! Some Key
Questions & Answers for Teachers 3rd edition now available
- Teacher resource to support
transgender & transsexual students.
Annual Council 2015
Online registration is now open.
Regional Election for a Provincial Executive Member
An election will be held on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 for a Provincial Executive member for Cumberland.
Polls will open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.