- Neptune Theatre - Legally Blonde
only onstage until May 26
- New NSTU Executive Director
appointment effective August 1, 2013
- Science on the Road Contest
- Report of the Joint Committee
established under the Teachers' Provincial Agreement
- NSTU Pre-Retirement Seminars
2012-2013 Pre-Retirement Seminars schedule now posted
- Canadian teachers flag scarce
resources on human rights survey
- Francofestival third edition
to be held from November 15-24, 2013
- Reality Check: Improving Service
Delivery to Multi-Challenged Families
- Media Literacy Week 2013
focus - teaching youth about marketing and consumerism
- CTF Perspectives - February 2013
Hear My Voice Campaign
- Canadian Teachers launch
national pro-democracy campaign
- Copyright Matters! Some Key
Questions & Answers for Teachers 3rd edition now available
- Positive Reviews of Literacy Project
involving Canadian students and award-winning authors lead to second edition
- Conservatives' C-377
mean-spirited, biased and wasteful of taxpayers' dollars
- "Canadian Defenders for Human Rights"
education initiative aims to spark social action
- Key national organizations set
to launch major human rights initiative in Canadian schools
- Elections Canada
free civics and social studies resources
- Teacher resource to support
transgender & transsexual students.
About the NSTU
The Nova Scotia Teachers Union maintains the original concepts of its founding members -- to unify and elevate the teaching profession and to improve the quality of education offered our young people.
NSTU membership includes active, retired, associate, regular and active reserve and honourary members. There are over 10,000 active members.
Tentative Community College Faculty Agreement
The vote on the Tentative Community College Faculty Agreement will take place on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. The vote will be conducted online and the poll will open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.
Featured Video -
CTF Hear My Voice
Click here to view additional videos.